Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Free Rapidshare premium account and to earn money

Go down

Get  Free Rapidshare premium account and to earn money Empty Get Free Rapidshare premium account and to earn money

Post by Admin Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:24 pm

Free Rapidshare premium account and to earn money

free Rapidshare & Megashare account and to earn money Yes People this really works
I have my own 1 year Rapidshare & Megashare Premium account

Just follow these steps

1)Skip this step if u already own a paypal account
Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and sign up
Create a paypal PREMIER account (this is for free)

When asked to give credit card details click on CANCEL

2)Now,
Go to

www.adbux.org

And register.
You'll be paid just to click on their ads.
The more you click the more you earn.

How You Make Money

At AdBux, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal. The minimum payout is $10.00.

Earnings Example

You click 10 ads per day = $0.10!
10 referrals click 10 ads per day = $1.00!
Your weekly earnings = $7.70!
Your monthly earnings = $30.80!

The above example is based only on 10 referrals and 10 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less. What if you had more referrals? What if there were more ads available?

This gives everyone who participates in the program a fair advantage to earn the most amount of money because you have the potential to earn more than your sponsor! Payments are issued via PayPal on a daily basis but you must request for a payment to be processed. Once requested, your payment will be issued within 24-48 hours (usually sooner). You must earn at least $10 to receive payment.

Don't worry that u don't have a refferel i also know a site to make refferels.
Its called marketing pond. Click here to get more refferels for adbux and other sites.

Be B4 u register make sure that u click the ads daily. I want all to be active.

If u want more sites to earn money

click here

3)
Finally, use this money to get your own RAPIDSHARE or Megashare PREMIUM ACCOUNT

4)
You could even use this money for other online shopping on e-bay or on any other sites.

.....I know the procedure is very tedious and lengthy. But I guarantee that you will succeed in your goal...
Please be patient

FOR MORE PAYMENT PROOF click here
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-03-11

https://rulerz.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down